FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Ondeh Ondeh Mille Crêpe Cake Online Class
Taking inspiration from one of Baker’s Brew’s all-time best selling cake, we have brought the Ondeh Ondeh cake to you in crepe form! Learn to create this multi-layered cake towering at around 40 layers; sandwiched with secret fragrant layers of classic gula melaka filling. In this East-meets-West class, allow your cake to rise above others by topping it with handmade Pandan leaf roses! Let this local flavoured dessert flower in your kitchen and go coconuts over its decadence!
- How to make Pandan crepe batter
- How to make gula melaka coconut filling
- How to mix coconut flavoured cream
- How to evenly layer a crepe cake
- How to fold Pandan roses
- Piping and decorative designs
- How to fry a perfect crepe
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to create your very own Ondeh Ondeh Mille Crêpe Cake from scratch to share with your family and friends.
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Before signing up, please read the important pointers below:
- Crepe batter is required to rest overnight for best results. To follow along the assembly, please prepare the crepe batter and/or crepes before the class starts.
- Instructor will prepare all components beforehand as to keep within the time limit of the class.
- Physical demonstration of all components will be shown but you may be unable to follow along in real time. A link to the recorded video will be sent out to all participants 5-7 working days after the session.
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Hand held Whisk
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring spoons
- Weighing Scale
- 7.5 – 8”/22cm non-stick frying pan (Lau Choy Seng)
- 1.5 oz ladle (Lau Choy Seng)
- Large bowls x 2
- Small bowl x 1
- Plate and Parchment for cooked crepes
Coconut Whipping Cream
- Mixing bowl with Whisk attachment
Gula Melaka Coconut Filling
- Small bowl x 1
- Small sieve
- 8” cake board x 2
- Angle palette knife (Blade to be at least 3” long)
- Piping bag
- 6B Star Piping Tip (Optional)
- 4" Cake Ring (Optional)
- Turn table
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.