FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Honey Fig Tart
Can’t FIGure out what to do with fresh figs that are in season? Fret not! In this exclusive online class, join us as we show you how to render honey coated fresh and dried figs into this spectacular Fig Garden Tart!
From May through to November, figs have been abundant in supermarkets as well as gracing dessert menus island-wide. Take this seasonal opportunity to use this tropical fruit in a scrumptious creation as well as to learn the technique of how to use a rectangular tart mould.
Easy to follow along and easy to recreate, we will sure to have you saying this is no fig deal!
- Make basic tart shell using rectangular tart moulds
- Make Frangipane (Almond Cream)
- Make Honey Mascarpone cream
- Incorporate Fresh and Dried Figs into a tart
- How to decorate a tart with fresh fruits
- Mascarpone piping techniques
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to make Honey Fig Tarts from scratch.
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Measuring Spoons
- Small Knife
- Weighing Scale
- Mixing bowl with Paddle attachment
- Parchment paper
- Rolling Pin
- Wilton Rolling Pin Guides (0.3cm Orange) (Spotlight)
- Medium bowl
- Piping bag x1
- Medium bowl
- Piping bag x2 (Optional)
- Piping tip #1M (Optional) (Redman #56967)
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.