FAQ House Rules Terms and Conditions
Coconut Bunny Tart
Eager to celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival with pastries other than mooncakes? This class will be perfect for you! Since days of yore, the rabbit has been intricately entwined with the Chinese folklore of Chang Er, the goddess of the Moon. Mooncakes have taken precedence as this festival’s dessert, but let’s hop it up and bring a twist to celebrations this year!
Leap with excitement as we teach you in this exclusive online class how to create these adora-bunny tarts from scratch. From the cloud-themed tarts to the coconut pastry cream and jiggly bunny that crowns it all, this dessert will be like no bunny else’s!
How to make:
- Basic Tart shell using perforated rings
- Cloud-design Tart Shell
- Coconut Pastry Cream
- Coconut Jelly Bunny
Online Course Summary
By attending this course, you will learn how to make Coconut Bunny Tarts from scratch.
Class Duration: 2.5 hours
Class Type: Online class via Zoom
Materials & Equipment Required:
- Measuring Spoons
- Small Knife
- Small Pot
- Weighing Scale
- 6 Tart Rings (Shopee seller “chingyi.sg”)
- Bench scraper/flat surface tool
- Baking Tray
- Biscuit Cutter 102 (Rednman #10564)
- Parchment Paper/Perforated Mat (Shopee seller “beautyoufeel.sg”)
- Paper Plate Round Gold 10cm (Optional) (Redman #103617)
- 9x9x4” Cake Box (fits 6 tarts) (Redman #51239)
- 7x7x3” Cake Box (fits 3 tarts) (Redman #56196)
Coconut Pastry Cream
- Hand Whisk
Coconut Jelly Bunny
- Rabbit Silicon Mold, Small Mould (Shopee seller: “electone2212”)
The full ingredient list and workbook will be sent via email once the class booking is confirmed.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.