Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Petite Cakes 9
The addictive combination of chocolate and peanut butter is no surprise, but we’ve taken it to the next level by contrasting a soft yet rich dark chocolate sponge with a creamy crunchy peanut butter crumble layer. Let the medley of flavors and textures wow your taste buds, while your eyes feast on the intricate hand-piped chocolate decor. (Peanut) butter your friends and family up with these petite 3.5” cakes that are perfect for sharing!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a rich chocolate cake with dark couverture chocolate.
- How to assemble neat and even layers with acetate.
- How to shape peanut crumble into even thin layers.
- How to create intricate chocolate decoration.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with THREE 3.5” cakes
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chocolate mousse, but make their chocolate decor and assemble their cakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.