Rilakkuma Character Tart 1
Rilakkuma Character Tart
Come join us to learn how to make and assemble this intricate Rilakkuma and Kiritori character design tart, assembled with layers of sponge, mascarpone and chantilly frosting. Top off the tart with glazed fresh fruits and you will have a show-stopping dessert centerpiece!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a tart base, with character designs
- How to pipe and decorate the Rilakkuma and Kiritori characters
- How to prepare a mascarpone whipped cream frosting
- Assembly of tart with fresh fruits
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Vanilla sponge layers will be prebaked for students
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” tart INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.