Disney Italian Macarons 37
Always feared making macarons? Fret not as we will be around to guide you every step of the way! Level up your macaron skills by making these adorable Disney characters with us! In this class, you will learn how to make macarons using the Italian Meringue method and how to pipe these macarons into your favourite characters. Learn important tips and tricks to achieve the perfect macaron each try! Lastly, learn to draw and decorate your macarons with perfect proportions.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- Importance of weighing ingredients while making a macaron (Demo only)
- Tips to cook Italian Meringue sugar syrup
- Adding colouring while making macarons
- Folding/Macaronage and lava stage
- Piping of Macaron shells in four characters (Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Donald and Daisy)
- Drying of Macaron shells
- Preparation of dark chocolate ganache (Demo Only)
- Filling your macaron shells
- Drawing on macaron shells
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Ingredients will be pre-weighed for students
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make a box of 12 Character Macarons (3 of each character)*
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.