Creme Brûlée Tart
Learn how to incorporate the French classic; Creme Brûlée in the form of a home-made tart. You will learn how to make a tart base using the rub-in method, and also how to torch sugar to achieve the trademark caramelization and crackling that you always see on top of a Creme Brûlée.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a tart dough using the rub in method
- How to prepare a creme brûlée base
- How to torch sugar to achieve a crackly caramelized top
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to make the tart base but will roll and assemble their own 8" tart Individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.