Artisan Tartlets Trio 32
Artisan Tartlets Trio
Have you ever been wowed and enticed by the assortment of delicious-looking tartlets at cafes and pastry shops? In this tartlet class, you will not only get to learn one but THREE different kinds of flavour! We will be sharing tips and tricks on how you can produce café-quality tartlets at home as well. You will be impressed by how professional looking your tartlets will turn out!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make straight, neat, buttery tartlet shells.
- How to make chocolate ganache. (Demo)
- How to make pastry cream.
- How to decorate tartlets using a variety of toppings such as chocolate, meringue, fruits and nuts.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with 6 tartlets.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough and fillings but will portion and create their own tartlets INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.