Pure elegance is how these flowers are best described! Join The Cake Botanist in a 1 day class and complete a small bouquet of your own consisting of the ever so popular English Garden Rose, Sweetpeas and Stephanotis blossoms.
This course is aimed at students who are interested in creating sugarflowers maybe for a wedding or celebration cake and The Cake Botanist welcomes beginners to the sugarcraft world, all you need is the willingness to learn!
The Cake botanist will demonstrate every technique and give you the cake confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- Learn how to mask a layered cake and use a acrylic ganaching plates and achieve sharp edges even with ganache
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugarpaste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modeling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- How to create English Garden Rose, Sweetpeas and Stephanotis blossoms sugarflowers and make them look life like
- How to work with Edible tints and dust sugar flowers to give them a striking professional touch
- How to make a wired floral spray with your sweetpeas to bring them to life
- How to tape and put together a wired flowers, sprays and bouquets ready for a wedding cake or celebration cake
- Learn how to use a brand new product in the market called “Safety Seal” that The Cake Botanist will be launching in Singapore.
- Learn how cover a real cake with sugarpaste and get defined edges.
- How to use royal icing for sugarflower centres
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!