2 DAY MASTERCLASS Two-Tiered Stenciled Finish with Blush Sugar Spray BY THE CAKE BOTANIST
*Price is inclusive of the 2 days
Day 1: 26 Aug, Saturday, 10am-5pm
Day 2: 27 Aug, Sunday, 10am-5pm
Elegance. That is what this cake is described as, with a delicate modern feel. Join The Cake Botanist in this 2 day Master class and learn how to make this 2 tier cake fit for a wedding, anniversary or celebration cake! From making wired sugarflower Freesias, to learning how to work with acetate stencils on cakes, this class will be packed with loads of techniques. This course is meant for students who are looking to expand their skills whether as a hobby or cake business. It is aimed at an intermediate level. The Cake botanist will demonstrate every technique and give you the cake confidence you need to go further and create more show stopping cakes!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- Learn how to work with dummy cakes and cover them with fondant and achieve sharp edges.
- How to work with Sugar Florist Paste and its unique properties from sugar paste and other pastes
- How to work with various cutters and sugar flower modelling tools to shape flowers and give them a delicate finish
- Learn how to make a wired sugar flower anemone, freesias spray, sugar roses and buds perfect for weddings and celebrations
- Learn how to make wired foliage; eucalyptus and rose leaves and take them together to form a cluster
- How to tape and put together a wired flowers, sprays and bouquets ready for a wedding cake or celebration cake
- How to work with Edible tints and dust sugar flowers to give them a striking professional touch
- Learn how to work acetate stencils and royal icing to create beautiful designs on cakes • Learn how to work with royal icing to over pipe details on top of stencil designs
- Learn how to adjust royal icing consistencies to pipe perfect round pearl balls
- Learn how to work with Naomi's brand new product, Safety Seal that can be used to cover both flower wires and fresh flowers to stick directly into a cake
- Learn how to assemble a large wired sugar flower spray safely onto a cake without it falling over
Plus a lot of skills and advice given to you that you can’t find online and of course everything you have made in the class is for you to take back home!
Complete the class by bringing home a 2 Tiered Stenciled Finish with Blush Sugar Spray
All materials will be provided.
Please note that the class will use all dummy cakes and will be individual work.
Class Duration: Over 2 days, 7 hours each day.
Class Type: Decoration
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.