Who needs to buy chocolates when you can make your very own truffle in the form of a cake! Impress your friends and family as they a bite into this rich and decadent cake with a popping candy surprise. Learn the art and skill of tempering chocolate to create your very own chocolate ribbon as an impressive cake topper.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to create a popping candy biscuit base
- How to prepare passionfruit ganache
- How to temper chocolate (hands-on)
- How to create a fully edible chocolate ribbon
- Painting of chocolate ribbon
- This is a no-bake cake. There is no baking involved.
- Please note that you will be assigned in pairs to make the truffle cake and also during the tempering of chocolate. The painting and assembly of the ribbon will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 Inch Exploding Passionfruit Truffle Cake , specially decorated by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.