Join us to learn to make your own 3D roses for your cake with Instructor Heidi!
Content of Class:
- Introduction of piping tips
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare swiss meringue buttercream
- Basic demostration on full frosting of cake with side streaks
- Participants will proceed to assemble their cake and full frost their cake with the pre-made buttercream
- A step by step demonstration on how to handle different piping tips and learn techniques to pipe 3D roses and baby breaths
- Participants will proceed to mix the clolours and decorate their cakes with their own roses.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6" inch 3D Roses Cake, specially frosted by yourself!
*Disclaimer: Photo is for illustration purposes only. Participants will be bringing on a single tiered 6" cake.
Please be advised on the following:
- Cake layers will be pre-made with the following flavour: Chocolate Cake
- Buttercream will be pre-made for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.