Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Cake 15 (New!)
Toasted Marshmallow Cake
Learn how to make your very own toasted marshmallow (Yes its homemade, from scratch) chocolate cake. Use a blow torch to brulee your marshmallow frosting and enjoy the charred scent that will remind you of your outdoor camping days.
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- How to prepare and bake a moist chocolate cake using real melted chocolate
- How to prepare a homemade marshmallow frosting
- Learn how to frost a cake and achieve a rustic effect
- To torch the marshmallow frosting using a blow torch with guidance
- Decorate using chocolate shavings
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Toasted Marshmallow chocolate Cake and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.