Sans Rival Duo 11
Sans Rival Duo (Pistachio and Cashew)
Join us as we create a luxurious cake with toasted pistachio and cashew nuts! You will learn to bake a cake with crunchy nuts sandwiched in between nutty chewy meringue layers and frosted with creamy buttercream. You will also learn trick on how to frost a perfectly straight and even sized cake.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare chewy meringue layers
- How to prepare a swiss meringue buttercream
- How to assemble and frost your cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble a 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY. Cakes will be cut into halves to match both flavors in one cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.