Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake 102
Salted Caramel Chocolate
Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your our Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake from scratch. From baking moist chocolate sponges to frosting with salted caramel buttercream, you get to bring home your delectable cake at the end of the day.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare and make salted caramel sauce from scratch
- How to bake moist chocolate cake layers
- Make and prepare the salted caramel swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream, decorate with salted caramel drizzle and caramelized lotus biscuits
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.