Saffron Coconut Log Cake
Learn how to decorate your very own yule log with this sophisticated and elegant white-gold design befitting of a snowy Christmas day. In this class, you will learn how to make a soft, fluffy vanilla swiss roll and fill it with a subtle and unique saffron white chocolate mousseline cream. You will then learn how to roll, frost and decorate your own yule log. Come and celebrate Christmas with us here at Bakers Brew today!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a Vanilla Swiss Roll
- How to whip up a Saffron White Chocolate Mousseline Cream
- How to roll and assemble a swiss roll
- How to frost and decorate your log cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- White chocolate, gumpaste decorations will be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own log cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.