Roasted Pistachio and Rose Cake (NEW!) 51
Roasted Pistachio and Rose Cake
Join us for an engaging class and learn how to bake a rustic style pistachio cake with an edible rose petal finish. Featuring a harmonious blend of roasted pistachio, rose and raspberry, this classic flavour combination will surely have you and your guests coming back for seconds!
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to prepare homemade pistachio paste
- How to bake a pistachio sponge
- How to make a pistachio white chocolate whipped ganache
- How to prepare a rose scented swiss meringue buttercream
- Assemble and frost a layered cake with a rustic design
- Decorate in a rustic style with edible dried rose petals and chopped pistachios
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Roasted Pistachio and Rose Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.