Raw Honey Orange Cake 9
Raw Honey Orange Cake
It’s Vitamin C Time!
Come along with us for a full cake baking experience that will also boost your vitamin C levels! This will be done with a delicious orange butter cake that is layered with a tangy and fragrant orange Curd from scratch. You will learn to make a Raw Honey Buttercream and also how to achieve a coloured buttercream stroke effect on your cake. Lastly, top off your creation with candied oranges, fresh rosemary and golden dragees.
*Candied Oranges will be pre-made and provided for decoration, but will not be part of the class.
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make an Orange Butter cake
- How to make an Orange Curd using fresh oranges (Demo only)
- How to make Raw Honey Buttercream Frosting
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with Raw honey buttercream and decorate it with Candied Oranges, Rosemary and Golden Dragees
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to Bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6” Raw Honey Orange Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email.You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.