Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake 14
Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake
Adapted from the classic Lemon Meringue tart, we have come up with our very own rendition of the dessert in the form of a cake! Come join us for a fun filled lesson in making a vibrant and delicious Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake! This 3-layered fluffy raspberry sponge cake is sandwiched between two layers of tangy lemon and raspberry curd, frosted with a light lemon buttercream and a cascading torched meringue. Finish off your cake with lemon slices and macarons to impress your family and friends with this sunny cake!
*Macarons will be provided for decoration, but will not be part of the class.
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make a fluffy raspberry sponge cake
- How to prepare lemon curd (Demo Only)
- How to make Raspberry curd (Demo Only)
- How to make Lemon Buttercream Frosting
- How to prepare and torch meringue on the cake
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with lemon buttercream and decorating it with lemon curd, meringue and macarons
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in Pairs to Bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6” Raspberry Lemon Meringue Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advanced to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.