Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your our signature Ondeh Ondeh Cake from scratch. From baking moist pandan sponges to frosting with coconut buttercream, you get to bring home your delectable cake at the end of the day.
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- How to prepare and make gula melaka filling
- How to bake moist pandan cake layers
- Make and prepare the coconut swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with gula melaka
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 inch Ondeh Ondeh Cake, specially baked by yourself!
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.