Mango Sticky Rice Cake (Limited Edition) 41
Mango Sticky Rice Cake
Join us as we transform a traditional Thai favourite dessert comprising of freshly sliced mangoes and steamed glutinous rice steeped in coconut milk into a unique mousse cake.
In this class, you’ll learn how to cook coconut sticky rice from scratch, how to make a gluten-free dacquoise (or meringue sponge) with coconut and a hint of refreshing lime. Learn how to make a light and fluffy mango mousse made up of only 4 ingredients!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to cook glutinous rice from scratch
- How to prepare a gluten-free coconut and lime meringue sponge
- How to make a light and fluffy mango mousse
- How to prepare mango jelly
- How to pipe an elegant fresh cream pattern
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS for every component, but will be layering, assembling and decorating your own 6” Mango Sticky Rice Cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.