Kuih Lapis Legit 29
Kuih Lapis Legit
Kuih Lapis Legit is a must for every Chinese New Year celebration! This cake is made by grilling the spiced batter layer by layer to produce that signature striped effect and toasty brown crust. Don’t be daunted by this cake and trust us when we say that all the work to make this cake is worth the effort!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to mix and prepare your batter
- How to achieve consistent and even layers
- How to control the oven to bake your Kuih Lapis
- How to decorate your Kuih Lapis using a stencil
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their batter and will get to bring home a 7” Kuih Lapis each.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.