Hojicha Strawberry Cake (Japanese Inspired!) 11
Hojicha Strawberry Cake
Cool down from the summer heat with a light and refreshing cake. Baker’s Brew has combined two bestselling flavors, hojicha (roasted green tea) and strawberries together. Learn how to prepare a soft, yet sturdy hojicha shortcake using the egg heating method and how to decorate with freshly whipped cream and strawberries. This dreamy and sweet cake is perfect to celebrate any occasion!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and moist hojicha cake
- How to prepare and cut strawberries for decoration
- How to whip up strawberry chantilly cream into desired texture
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.