Gingerbread Log Cake 3
Gingerbread Log Cake
How about baking a log cake for this Christmas? Our deliciously moist and fluffy Gingerbread Log Cake is loaded with spiced creamy mascarpone cream and frosted with snowy white Chantilly cream. Come and celebrate Christmas with us here at Bakers Brew and bring home your very own log!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a gingerbread sponge
- How to whip up Chantilly cream
- How to whip up a delicious spiced cheese filling
- How to frost and decorate your log cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the various components but will assemble and decorate their own Gingerbread Log Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.