Earl Grey Lavender (Cloud Blue 47)
*ALL PARTICIPANTS FOR OUR PARAGON OUTLET CLASSES WILL BE ENTITLED TO A FREE CUP OF FRESHLY BREWED COFFEE*
Join us for a fun-filled baking class to learn to make your our Earl Grey Lavender Cake from scratch. From baking soft and moist earl grey sponges sandwiched between two layers of earl grey liquid cheese, to frosting the cake with lavender-infused buttercream, you get to bring home your very own dainty-looking cake at the end of the day.
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare the earl grey liquid cheese through a demonstration
- How to bake soft and moist earl grey sponge cake layers
- Make and prepare the lavender-infused swiss meringue buttercream
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream and decorate with lavender watercolour swirl effect
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6 inch Earl Grey Lavender Cake, specially baked by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.