Earl Grey Lavender (Cloud Blue 15)
The perfect cake for tea party!
Earl Grey tea paired with beautiful lavender flowers. A simple, light and elegant to taste cake!
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to bake earl grey sponge cake layers
- Participants will proceed with baking their own earl grey cake layers
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare lavender swiss meringue buttercream
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own buttercream
- Basic demonstration of assembling cake layers and basic frosting.
- Participants will assemble their cake layers and frost their cakes using buttercream
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Earl Grey Lavender Cake and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.