Croquembouche Tower CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Usher in this Christmas and impress your family and friends with a Croquembouche Tower as a table centerpiece. Learn how to bake your very own Choux Pastry filled with a homemade vanilla pastry cream. You will also get to have a hand-on experience to construct and decorate your very own Croquembouche Tower!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to attach the cone firmly on the cake board using fondant
- How to pipe and bake your own choux pastry
- How to prepare a vanilla pastry cream
- How to fill the choux pastry and attach it onto the cone using chocolate
- Decorate using ribbons and other decorative items given
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake and fill the Choux Pastry but will assemble thier own Croquembouche Tower (Approx 40 puffs) INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.