Cocoa Honeycomb Mayo Cake 6
Cocoa Honeycomb Mayo Cake
Don’t let the idea of mayonnaise in a cake scare you away! Brave your taste buds for this old-fashioned Chocolate Honeycomb Mayonnaise cake and bring indulgence to a new level! Learn the simplicity of making Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting and we promise it will be your new favorite thing to spread on all your cakes! Discover the flavour of homemade honeycomb and learn how to make it yourself!
About the course:
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to make Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- How to make Honey Whipped Cream
- How to make Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- How to prepare Honeycomb (Demo only)
- Chocolate decorations will be pre-prepared
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Cocoa Honeycomb Mayo Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.