Classic Tiramisu from Scratch
Don’t want to use store-bought ladyfingers for your tiramisu? Here at Baker’s Brew Studio, we teach you how to make the classic Tiramisu from scratch! From the Savoiardi to the mascarpone cheese frosting, this moist, creamy and velvety cake is bound to capture any coffee-lover’s heart.
- Introduction of ingredients
- Demonstration on how to bake the savoiardi
- Participants will proceed bake the savoiardi
- Demonstration on how to prepare mascarpone frosting and coffee syrup
- Participants will proceed to prepare mascarpone frosting and coffee syrup
- Demonstration on how to assemble the cake into the baking tin
- Participants will proceed to assemble the cake
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Tiramisu, together with the tin.
- All materials will be provided.
- Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
All materials will be provided.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.