Chendol Cheesecake 2 (NEW!)
Turn your favourite local dessert into cheesecake form - Chendol Cheesecake!
Content of Class:
- Introduction of ingredients and cooling periods of cheesecake
- Preparation of cheese cake crust base
- Preparation of chendol cheesecake batter
- Assembling of Chendol Cheesecake
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a set of 6" Chendol Cheesecake, specially baked by yourself!
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Due to the long cooling period (4 hours in chiller) that the cheese cake requires, participants will be required to bring the cheese cake along with the baking tin home for cooling.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.