Brown Sugar Bubble Tea Cake
Jump into the bubble tea trend with Bakers Brew today! Learn how to prepare a moist and fluffy milk tea chiffon sponge and how to make a lava mascarpone whipped cream filling to achieve a molten effect for your cake! Lastly, you will learn how to make a Chantilly cream frosting and decorate your cake with a cute drip effect! Impress your friends with this delicious and light cake today!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a milk tea chiffon sponge
- How to prepare brown sugar bubble tea pearls (Demo Only)
- How to prepare a molten mascarpone whipped cream filling
- How to prepare a Chantilly cream frosting
- How to frost and decorate your cake
*Bubble Tea Tapioca Pearls are store bought
- Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.