Novelty Pancake Cake
Confuse your friends and family by serving them this "pancake" for breakfast, when it's actually an amazing maple and blueberry cake inside! Learn how to bake AND decorate this cake from scratch and impress everyone with this Novelty Cake! (Yes, those blueberries are made out of fondant too!)
About the Course
In this course, you will learn the following:
- How to bake a 2-layer butter cake with blueberry jam filling and maple simple syrup
- How to layer, stack and crumb-coat a cake
- How to prepare and roll out fondant to create the pancakes (7-8 pieces) and blueberries
- How to colour and paint fondant to achieve a realistic look
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on
Bring home a 6" Pancake Cake (two cake layers), specially baked by yourself!
- All materials will be provided.
- Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value