Matcha Red Bean Totoro Buns 20 (NEW!)
Learn to make these adorable Totoro Pull-Apart Bread Bun!
- Students will learn the TangZhong method in Asian Bread-Making
- Hands-on experience of making two different buns with the same dough
- Understand fundamentals of bread-making - ingredients and techniques
- Ability to apply professional bread-making techniques such as kneading, rounding, proofing
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare red bean fillings
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare bread dough
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own and bake matcha totoro bread bun
- Participants will complete the Totoro bread by decorating with royal icing
Complete the class by bringing home your Totoro Bread Buns and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of buns will be individual work.
Class Duration: 4 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.