Christmas Pull-Apart Bread 4
Christmas Pull Apart Bread
Come join us this holiday season for a fun-filled baking and full hands-on session to make your very own Rudolph and Snowman pull-apart Christmas Italian style savory breadthat is perfect for sharing. We will also teach you how to cook up a rich and flavorful Cream Cheese Caramelized Onion Dip to go with it!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare Creamy Caramelized Onion Dip
- Understand the fundamentals of bread-making and techniques
- How to prepare an Italian style savory bread dough
- How to handcraft a bread dough into characters
Complete the class by bringing home your Christmas Pull Apart Bread & Cream Cheese Caramelized Onion Dip and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of bread will be individual work.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to mix the dough but will assemble and decorate their own bread INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.