Tiramisu in a Jar 2
Join us and Instructor Justin to make your own Tiramisu for your loved one.
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare simple syrup and brewed coffee
- Participants will proceed to make their syrup and coffee
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare lady finger biscuit
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own sauce lady finger biscuit
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare mascarpone cream cheese
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own cream cheese
- Participants will complete the tiramisu by assembling the ingredients into the jar
Complete the class by bringing home a jar of Tiramisu and sharing it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.