A reinvention of the traditional smore’s cake with a minty, rich chocolate ganache and a pillowy marshmallow frosting.
- Introduction of ingredients
- A step by step demonstration on how to make peppermint ganache
- Participants will proceed with making their own peppermint ganche
- A step by step demonstration on how to bake chocolate cake layers
- Participants will proceed with baking their own chocolate cake layers
- A step by step demonstration on how to prepare marshmallow frosting
- Participants will proceed with preparing their own frosting
- Basic demonstration of assembling cake layers and basic frosting.
- Participants will assemble their cake layers and frost their cakes using ganache and marshmallow frosting
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.