Hazelnut Gingerbread Log Cake
This Christmas come join us at Baker’s brew studio and learn how to make Hazelnut GingerBread Log Cake from scratch! Indulge in the rich flavor of cinnamon, white chocolate and hazelnut, with the compliment of moist and spongy Swiss roll. Do something special this Christmas for your loved ones!
- Introduction to ingredients
- Demonstration on how to prepare hazelnut brittle
- Demonstration on how to bake cinnamon sponge
- Participants will proceed to bake their own cinnamon sponge
- Demonstration on how to prepare cookiebutter cream
- Demonstration on how to prepare white chocolate buttercream
- Participants will proceed to prepare cookiebutter cream
- Participants will proceed to prepare white chocolate buttercream
- Demonstration on how to assemble/roll log cake, frosting and decoration.
- Participants will proceed to assemble/roll log cake, frosting and decoration.
- Complete the class by bringing home a 8inch log cake.
- All materials will be provided.
- Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.