Christmas Fudgy Brownies (Kid's Class) 3
Christmas Fudgy Brownies (Kids Class)
SIGN UP FOR 1 pax and bring along another pax for free!
- Parent/Relative & Child
- Friend/Sibling & Child
Please note that you will be working together in pairs to make one set of brownies.
Have your kids decorate their own pull-apart brownies this Christmas! They will firstly learn how to bake a simple yet delicious milk chocolate chip fudgy brownie, then learn how to decorate it using gum paste toppers with royal icing. Enjoy this delectable brownie covered with a blanket of snow gum paste and recreate your favorite Christmas characters!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make an 8 inch Milk chocolate Chip Brownie
- How to prepare a white chocolate ganache (Demo only)
- How to prepare gum paste decorations (Demo only)
- How to decorate your brownie
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: This class is open to all children from ages 6 and above. Parents are kindly advised to accompany children who are 8 years and below.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in INDIVIDUALLY to bake, frost and decorate their own 8" Brownie.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.