A famous and unique French table dessert in its own ways; marveled by many, but also feared by many bakers in their kitchen. Best eaten hot in class, these souffles will tantalize you with its cloud-like texture, straight from the oven! So come hungry! And in this class, we will teach you not just one, but TWO ways on how to create a sweet as well as a savory souffle! Rise to the challenge and impress your friends and family with freshly baked souffles!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake sweet and tangy orange souffles in the oranges themselves!
- How to bake savory and creamy cheese souffles in ramekins.
- How to prepare the oranges and ramekins to bake the souffles in for the perfect rise.
- How to whisk up the meringue to the proper consistency to make the batter.
- How to understand the oven for an even bake.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get to taste their two kinds of souffles in class and go home with TWO ramekins that they baked the cheese souffles in.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the souffle batter but will get to bake and taste their own souffles INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.