Rose Scented Watermelon Cake 22 (Limited Edition!)
A perfectly Instagram-worthy cake that is bound to impress your loved ones. The seamless hints of floral rose together with the sweetness of the watermelon creates an undeniably light and refreshing cake.
About the Course
On this course you will learn:
- How to slice ad macerate watermelon and strawberries
- How to bake vanilla sponge cake layers
- Make and prepare the rose-scented whipping cream
- To assemble and decorate their watermelon cake, decorating with fresh grapes, strawberries and pistachios
Complete the class by bringing home a 6" Rose scented Watermelon Cake and share it with your family :)
All materials will be provided.
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembling of cake will be individual work.
Class Duration: 3 hours
Class Type: Hands on, Recommended for Beginners
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.