"Trick-or-Treat" Assorted Halloween Box 3
"Trick-or-Treat" Assorted Halloween Box
To celebrate Halloween, Baker's Brew will be running these spooky and cute bakes in the month of October! Join us for a fun-filled, spook-tacular baking session this Halloween season and impress your family and friends with your specially curated assortment of ghostly bakes.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Financiers from scratch.
- How to make Chocolate madeleines from scratch.
- How to make Halloween cookies from scratch.
- How to assemble and decorate the end products
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 6 Mummy Madeleines, 6 Donut Financier & 5-7pcs of Halloween cookies.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough/batter but will INDIVIDUALLY decorate their own bakes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.