Tartlets au Chocolat
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! We are going full throttle with chocolate with these petit and decadent tartlets. From the tart base, the whipped ganache, down to the decorations, they are ALL made from chocolate! Definitely a class for chocolate lovers and for bakers who wants to impress with these tartlets!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and roll out a chocolate flavour tart dough.
- How to make a whipped milk and dark chocolate ganache.
- How to pipe and construct two-layer tartlets.
- How to decorate your tarts with various kinds of chocolate treats.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake, create and bring back their SIX (6) petit Chocolate Tartlets.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough and whipped dark chocolate ganache, but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own tartlets INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.