Religieuse (Choux au Craquelin)
A Religieuse is a classic French dessert named after nuns for its quaint stacked design. Take home resplendent towers of Raspberry Rose, and statuesque sets of Honey Pistachio Religieuse.
Composed of 2 choux puffs filled with diplomat cream or whipped ganache, this is the class for you to create the High Tea set of your dreams! Dedicate your time to learn about choux and craquelin techniques, and seek new ways to spruce up a plain cream puff. You won’t believe how divine these delicacies taste!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and pipe Choux puff
- How to assemble a Reliqieuse
- How to make and utilise Craquelin (Raspberry & Pistachio)
- How to make Raspberry pastry & Diplomat cream
- Demonstration on Lace tuile (Raspberry & Honey)
- Demonstration on Honey Pistachio whipped ganache
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back 4 each of Raspberry Rose and Honey Pistachio Religieuse.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the craquelin, choux puff, raspberry pastry and diplomat cream, as well as assembly of 8 Religieuse.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.