Bringing Hong Kong to you with their iconic Bolo buns recreated with a local twist - the Chicken Satay Bolo Bun was born! A crumbly bolo crust atop a fluffy spiced bun with a juicy tender chicken satay filling marinated in a peanut satay sauce. Who says you can’t have the best of both worlds?
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a spiced bread dough.
- How to shape and fill buns.
- How to prepare a crusty bolo bun topping.
- How to make a chicken satay meat filling.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 6 buns.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their bread dough, shape the filled dough balls and bake the buns.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.