Traditional Double Yolk & Lychee Pu-er Snow Skin Mooncakes
Enjoy learning and making your own mooncakes with us this Mid-Autumn Festival! We have traditional baked mooncakes for those who prefer to go old-school, and we have snow skin ones for those who like to experiment. There are mooncakes for everyone at home to enjoy in this seasonal class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make the dough for the traditional mooncakes.
- How to prepare and warp egg yolks in (store bought) lotus paste to make traditional mooncakes.
- How to make snow skin from scratch.
- How to wrap, use the mould and make both traditional and snow skin mooncakes by hand.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with TWO Traditional Double Yolk Lotus (Original OR Durian-flavoured) and SIX Snow Skin Lychee Puer-flavoured Lotus Snow Skin Mooncakes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.