Ferrero Dome Entremet
Calling all hazelnut lovers - we’re taking the all-time classic chocolate-hazelnut pairing to a whole new level. Not only is our Ferrero Dome packed with pure hazelnut goodness, it’s also an impeccable mix of textures. Come create a multitude of layers with us for the ultimate indulgent chocolate-y bite!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare a dacquoise sponge.
- How to make a dark chocolate mousse.
- How to make a nut praline paste from scratch.
- How to make and assemble a layered mousse entremet.
- How to make and pour a chocolate coating.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back 6 pieces of 7cm-diameter entremets..
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dacquoise, mousse and chocolate coating, but will get to assemble and decorate their own entremets INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.