Let’s create some Christmas magic this year with our Japan-themed Yuzu Kinako log cake! Filled with a nutty roasted soybean whipped cream and a bold layer of yuzu curd, rolled between a cottony soft chiffon sponge, the magic doesn’t just stop here. We also have gingerbread houses to decorate to make the holiday experience complete!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a soft and flexible swiss roll that doesn’t crack when rolled.
- How to fill and roll up a swiss roll evenly and taut.
- How to work with royal icing to decorate cookies
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and filling but assemble and decorate their 6” cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.