Vegan Chocolate Pomegranate Cake 4
Vegan Chocolate Pomegranate Cake (No Dairy or Animal Products)
Whoever said you’d have to sacrifice flavour for a lifestyle? Come join us in our first ever vegan cake class; learn to make a delicious cake with no dairy or animal products involved. Branch into a new aspect of baking and cultivate knowledge on vegan substitutes in this class. Better yet, you get to leave with the fruits of your labour! Still skeptical about this cake? You’ll never know until you try! This cake is suitable for individuals who are unable to consume butter, cream, milk, or eggs.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
- How to make vegan chocolate sponge
- How to make vegan whipping cream
- Vegan baking substitutes
- How to assemble a naked ombre cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
**Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and cream, but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.