Shroomy Woodland Stump Cake
Christmas will definitely not be complete without a logcake centerpiece! Come and join us to make your very own adorable and perfectly Instagram-able Shroomy Woodland Stump Cake that both looks and tastes great. You will be learning how to make a rich dark chocolate brownie cake that is filled with dark chocolate ganache and orange peel. To elevate the flavours further, we use a lightly flavored cinnamon buttercream to decorate our tree stump.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Dark Chocolate Brownie Sponge
- How to make Dark Chocolate Ganache (With Orange Peel)
- How to make Cinnamon Buttercream and Cocoa Buttercream
- How to assemble 2 Tree Stumps
- How to frost your cake with ganache and decorate with buttercream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get ONE 10’inch Board (With 2 Stump Cakes Size: 9cm & 12cm)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge, ganache and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.