Prune Kuih Lapis Legit 6
Prune Kuih Lapis Legit
Kueh Lapis is a must for every Chinese New Year celebration! This year, we bring you Prune Kueh Lapis made with the famous Wijsman Dutch Butter! This cake is made by grilling the spiced batter layer by layer to produce that signature striped effect and toasty brown crust. Baking and layering lapis legit cake is the main bulk of the work but trust us when we say all the work to make this cake is worth the effort!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to mix and prepare your batter
- How to achieve consistent and even layers
- How to control the oven to bake your Kueh Lapis
- How to decorate your Kueh Lapis with prunes
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work PAIRS to prepare their batter and will get to bring home a 6” Kueh Lapis each.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.